You know, Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away and Christmas is 7 weeks away? Yikes!
1) Sunday, 3 November:
* Read email and blogs and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 October to 2 November 2013 post.
* got the girls bathed and dressed and fed and off to church with Linda at 9:30 a.m.
* Watched the Chargers-Redskins game and almost died at the end - we lost 30-24 in overtime as the defense didn't, after we came back from 24-14.
* Got the girls entertained on the computer, took a short nap, got the girls packed up and we left at 3:40 p.m. for Carlsbad to meet their mom at the Miguels there. We ate dinner, and were on the road by 5:45 and home by 6:30 p.m.
* Spent some time writing an email to John, wrote two posts for Monday, and doing some limited online searching. Checked Facebook and started the next Best Of post.
Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 4 November:
* Read email and blogs, noted that the Amanuensis Monday - Post 193: John Phillips to Peter Brewer Deed in 1754 in Southborough, Mass.post posted, and packed up and left at 9 a.m. for Mission Valley.
* Got to Macy's by 9:30 a.m., was set up for my OASIS class by 9:40 a.m., and the class started at 10:15 a.m. Home by 12:45 p.m. to have lunch.
* Online at 1:15 p.m. to read blogs, noted that Louis B. Powell Attacked in Drumright, Oklahoma posted. Answered some email, and did more online research for Louis Powell line.
* Researched and wrote Attaching Documents to Persons in the FamilySearch Family Tree. Did more email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then watched/listened to the Mondays With Myrt HOA while finding some of James ancestors in Ancestry records and adding them to the database. Then did 20 MyHeritage record match confirmations adding Find A Grave content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.