It started out a really bad day with the Ancestry.com problem, but got a whole lot better after 10:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 281: Poodle Skirts, Leather Jacket, Coonskin Cap, Hair and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 9 November Features Jean Wilcox Hibben and set it for later in the morning.
* Still had the Ancestry problem, and tried the laptop, and it did too! Checked again at 10:30 a.m. and there was no problem and a new looking Ancestry home page...were they updating the home page and had a problem? Did nobody else see it, or was I the beta tester? I dunno!
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to sit in with John for awhile, got a new book, and went to the CVGS Board meeting.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, write Janet Hovorka Announces New Activity Book Series for Youth and then wrote Whew - Ancestry.com is Working Well For Me Again!
* Worked a bit on John's online tree, but decided to grow my own in FTM 2014.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, put out the trash and washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS newsletter for an hour. got it 65% done.
* Worked in the database adding content and sources, almost done with the Ds - down to Dudley now. Sources count is 46116.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.