This was an all genealogy day, almost all day, 14 hours straight, including 9 blog posts..
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Samuel Whitney (1746-1812) in Westminster, Massachusetts and then Ancestry.com Adds The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1633 and Great Migration, 1634-1635 Books and set it for later.
* Wrote CVGS Newsletter for November 2013 is Available, CVGS Research Group Meeting Summary - 13 November 2013 and Computer Group Meeting is Wednesday, 20 November, plus two more future posts on the CVGS blog.
* Fed the piggies, watered the front plants, had lunch and back online to work on the Transferring Media Files Between Software Programs - Post 2: RootsMagic GEDCOM Imported to Family Tree Maker 2014 post.
* Worked for several hours adding sources and media to the database using the Massachusetts Town Records I've downloaded recently. Got the recently found ones added.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner then online at 7 p.m. to read, and work more on the Mass Town records I downloaded several months ago. Got about half of them into the surname file folders and sourced and media attached.
* Confirmed 22 more Find A Grave record matches on MyHeritage, adding sources and content to the database. Down to 921 FAG record matches to go, and now have 46,655 sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.5 hours.