Tuesday was another pretty full genealogy day, filled with some different tasks and challenges.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the Guild of One-Name Studies Site and worked on Geni.com Says Actress Sally Field is My 9th Cousin. Should I Believe it? for the rest of the morning.
* Had some WikiTree folsk to merge, and found the George Allen profile really messed up. Wrote some public notes, and had some responses. looks like some of us will work on it together to get it straightened out. Cool.
* Found the Rhode Island church records in Arnold's RI VR book - downloaded several volumes from Diane's website, added content and sources from Volume 7 to my database, and then wrote FREE Rhode Island Resources at Diane Boumenot's Website. Lots more to do here! This solves most of my R.I. source problems!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, ate dinner, and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in the database adding contents and sources. Got through the D surnames, then did 31 MyHeritage record matches in Find A Grave, adding content and sources. Sources up to 46446.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.