Sunday was pretty much a genealogy wipeout, but Monday was all-genealogy, almost all day!
1) Sunday, 10 November:
* Read email and blogs and got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 November 2013 ready to post after noon.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., talked to John a bit, and home by 11:30 to watch football. spent an hour online reading and worked a bit on John's tree in FTM 2014.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Chargers/Broncos game, and disappointed by the poor first half, and the loss 28-20. We had a chance... Then dinner, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on John's tree some more, and wrote two blog posts for Monday. Didn't do a thing in my tree at all... Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Monday, 11 November (Veterans Day):
* Read email and blogs, then joined the Mondays with Myrt early, and stayed here until almost 11 a.m., with a time out to get dressed before 9 and to help Linda with the groceries after 10:15. Had two long segments for the OASIS class and the Crowdsourcing fun.
* Noted that Veterans Day 2013 - My Heroes and Amanuensis Monday - Post 194: Will of Philip Jacob King (1764-1829) of York, Pennsylvania posted.
* Researched and then wrote Creating an Honor Wall Page on Fold3.com.
* Worked on John's tree for several hours, adding Fact Notes for census and Find A Grave items. also added more family members of folks, all using WebSearch in FTM 2014.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then did more in John's tree before I worked on my tree, adding content and sources from almost every website with data! Got through the DU names, only the DW names to go to finish the Ds. Up to 46256 sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 12.5 hours.
Post a Comment