This was another busy but pretty normal genealogy day...and I got al ot done.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 277: All Smiles... and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 12 October Features CeCe Moore and set it for later.
* Did some Richmond research on two of the children of Thomas and Julia, and added some content to the database.
* Gathered my stuff and went off to McDonalds for lunch and the library for the CVGS Research Group meeting. Got set up, put my best pictures on the laptop into a folder, and started the meeting. Showed my cruise pix, then talked about AncestryDNA, and we were done by 2:30. To the bank, then home by 3 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and researched and wrote The Related Content Pane on Ancestry.com Image Viewer.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then the baseball game, ate dinner, put the trash out, and read the two genealogy magazines.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter. Did more research in Ancestry trees - found some gravestone pictures for the York PA ancestors. Then worked through about 20 of the Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage, adding sources and content to the database.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.