Only 13 more days until I complete my 7th decade. I don't feel that old. I guess that's good. But how would I know?
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 U.S. Census Record for Simon Wade of Foster, Rhode Island. Saved some early census records and sourced them and attached media for the Wade families.
* Worked on blog posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe. Got caught up.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter one last time, printed it off, printed out the labels, gathered the bag of stuff, and off at 10:45 a.m. for the UPS Store to publish it. Home by 11:40 a.m. to send it out via email.
* Researched and wrote Using the "Ohio County Marriages, 1789-1994" Collection on FamilySearch. Then did the Seaver folks - maybe 30% were in my database already. Added content and sources for those.
* Looked into Rootstech hotels, checked Facebook, and helped Bill H with an NEHGR article on Susanna White.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched the baseball game for awhile, then watched the Aztecs game sporadically. They won 27-20 over Air Force but it wasn't pretty!
* Worked in MyHeritage Record Matches for several hours - got about 40 Find A Grave matches confirmed but added much more content and sources. Added about 180 sources today.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.