Well, we're back from our 16-day cruise from San Diego through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale. We got home last night but all I did was work on email and read Facebook to catch up.
* Read email this morning, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Read Genealogy Aggregator Newsletters and Blogs to Keep Up with Genealogy News. Got the laundry going too.
* Uploaded 350 photos to the desktop computer, and put 36 in a Best Of folder. Wrote Legacy Family Tree 2013 Cruise - Post 1: Highlights.
* Answered many emails, and sorted them into the Tbird folders. Listened to the Mondays with Myrt HOA while reading blogs on Feedly and adding content to the Best Of post. Got interrupted several times but managed to get through Monday's and Sunday's blogs. Read all of Eastman and several other blogs for last two weeks.
* Wrote Welcome to Genea-Musings, Legacy Family Tree 2013 Cruisers, washed the car, finished the laundry, and went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the baseball games.
* Horacio brought over the newspapers and mail, so sorted through all of that. Read some of the sports pages. We ate dinner, and I got the mail sorted out and filed.
* Came in at 8 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answered more email, and checked out new databases on Ancestry and FamilySearch. Updated RootsMagic 6 and Family Tree Maker 2014. Checked the new Ancestry Related Content feature too. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.