This was almost an all genealogy Wednesday, with some baseball watching.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Wordless Wednesday - Post 278: The Wedding Party Photo and then CGSSD Mini-Fair on Saturday, 19 October 2013 and set it for later. Researched and wrote Adding a Life Sketch and Notes to a FamilySearch Family Tree Profile and set it for early afternoon.
* Went off at 10:30 a.m. to meet Olive at the library, but she couldn't copy the material I had - the darn machines don't work. I told her I'd scan it and send it to her. Stopped at the bank to sign up for online banking. Had lunch at McDonalds.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to read, did some FamilySearch searching to see if i'd missed anything, and then searched for several Seaver families in response to an email. Added some content and sources to the database then made a report and sent it to the cousin. Watched a bit of the Dodgers-Cards game.
* The handyman came at 4 p.m. to work on the closet. The good news is he finished it in 2./5 hours. The bad news is we now have to fill it up tomorrow! Watched Sox/Tigers game, read the paper, ate dinner and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer some email, and work in the FamilySearch Family Tree on several Seaver and Whitney families. Sorted out the Samuel Whitney family and parents on FSFT. I had it right, of course...finally found the "UnMatch" button in RootsMagic.
* Did some random data entry and sourcing in the database. Sources up to 45,211. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.