It was my father's 102nd birthday. We didn't celebrate but I thought about him. A complex person, but aren't we all? He loved baseball and football and basketball. I wonder why I do too (well, not basketball).
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Frederick W. and Betty V. Seaver in Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery.
* Cleaned out the closet so the handyman can work on Wednesday, then wrote Happy to Have More AncestryDNA Hints. Looked at the rest of the Hints matches too. Then looked at FTDNA results also. Talked to Paul and Deb about Jane Whittle.
* Researched and wrote Doing a Free Specific Name Search on Mocavo.com. Works well, but a bit cumbersome. Went out in front and trimmed the rose bushes.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news and baseball, took a short nap, we had dinner, read my book, washed the dishes and watered the front plants and came in to the cave around 7:30 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, called James, and then did online research adding content and sources. Burned through another 29 Find A Grave record matches on MyHeritage. Up to 45155 sources now.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.