This was not a typical genealogy Thursday - I had two appointments today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 186: 1800 U.S. Census Record for Two Simon Wade Households in Rhode Island and then Mocavo.com Provides List of Their Online Databases and set it for later.
* Left at 10:10 a.m. for the health center, had my checkup - blood pressure low, cholesterol good, weight good, blood sugar good! Got my ear tag clipped, and a back x-ray. Home by 12 noon.
* Ate lunch, read, then wrote AncestryDNA Updated Ethnicity Estimates Available for Everyone.
* We left at 1:30 p.m. for the financial wizard, and home by 3:30 p.m. It's been a good year for us. Got Linda signed up for her IRA distribution.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and put the clothes back in the closet. Got the bags ready for Sue to pick up. She came at 5:15 and away went 7 bags of clothes and blankets for the Urban Ministries office.
* Decided to go out to eat dinner - Lolita's, and then Coldstone for dessert. Yum!
* Home by 6:45 p.m. to watch the Boston-Detroit game, read the paper.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, answer email, then worked in the database adding content and sources from Find A Grave entries in MyHeritage Record Match. Confirmed over 40 of them. Sources up to 45,307.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.