I had the feeling all day that there was something important to do today...if so, I missed it!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Post 190: Luke Bigelow Deposition Concerning Job Seaver Land in Westmnster, Mass. Researched and wrote Gleaning Information From a Record or Article and set it for later.
* Decided I'd better work on the bedroom closet. Moved clothes to the back bedrooms. Tried to fix the rod and it broke, tried to fix the shelf and it wouldn't fix. Gave up and went to Home Depot. Got some advice to use a handyman. Stopped at Costco for a Polish dog, and then home by 12:30 p.m. Got on the website and asked for help and had a response almost instantly. We'll see.
* Researched and wrote Doing a Global Surname Search on Mocavo.com for Free. Got started on adding the deeds for Isaac Seaver to the database.
* The handyman called and will come at 5 p.m. to survey the damage and plan the project. Sorted out my clothes - about half to GoodWill, half back into the closet eventually. That should help. Linda came home and did the same thing.
* Schelley called about MyHeritage, and I wrote Major Genealogy News - MyHeritage and FamilySearch Partnership.
* The handyman came and will work on the closet on Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe we'll have our new closet by the time Lori and the boys come this weekend.
* Watched the Chargers game, ate dinner, read the paper. Bolts won 19-9 over the Colts - they played very well on both sides of the ball. Glad to see the defense do well.
* Watched Genealogy Roadshow and enjoyed it. Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.