This was a full genealogy day, except for the picture orgnaizing and World Series game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 187: 1840 U.S. Census Record for Johnathan White Family and then FamilySearch Family Tree 7-Generation Fan Charts - What I Do With Them and set it for later. Captured Tami's photos from Dropbox and put them in my files.
* Wrote up the SDGS program writeup and sent it to Diane. Answered a lot of emails.
* Worked in the database adding content and sources. Managed to connect several Seaver persons to parents using the Mass VRs 1916-1920 on FamilySearch. Wrote Mining the Massachusetts Vital Records, 1916-1920 on FamilySearch. Got about 30 on the list of Seavers done. Need to work more on that list since it adds very helpful content in the early 20th century.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the World Series game, watered the front plants, read the paper, helped with the wash, and we ate dinner.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database. Got the DO... folks done, start on DR... folks next. It's a long slog. Added some content and sources. Have 45,515 sources now.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.