I actually accomplished something useful today - got my OASIS class syllabus copied for next week, and edited all of the presentations.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Edited the OASIS class syllabus material and printed it out. Edited the four presentations too, ready for Monday.
* Explored Record Matches on MyHeritage, and wrote Using MyHeritage Record Matches to Add Family History Content.
* Went off at 2 p.m. to print off my syllabus at the UPS Store, home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of blog, and write October Program Review - Queen Victoria's Family Tree.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news and read the paper. We ate dinner. Back online at 6:45 p.m. to read, check in on Facebook.
* Worked in MyHeritage Record Matches in Newspaper ARCHIVE collection. Added 10 to 15 obituaries/death notices to the database. Confirmed or Rejected over 400 matches - mostly rejections for folks I don't care much about, plus many duplicates for some persons like John Scooby (actually was Scooby Doo in the papers).
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours