It is my 70th birthday, and I didn't do much genealogy work at all. Linda took me out for dinner at Outback Steak House and we watched the first world series game afterwards.
* Opened my presents and cards. Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 279: Randy's 70th Birthday Party. Doodled around for awhile, didn't get anything accomplished.
* Wen t off after 11 a.m. for the library and the CVGS meeting. Worked on a CVGS query but didn't find the obituary. Ate snacks at program, and enjoyed the talk on Queen Victoria's descendants. Stopped at the bank and got the online banking thing fixed.
* Home at 3 p.m. to read. then wrote Ancestry.com's Online Support Community Forums. Checked in on Facebook. Talked to Mia in chat for awhile.
* We left for dinner at 4:45 p.m. Enjoyed the filet, and really enjoyed the zero-calorie Chocolate Thunder Down Under dessert. Shoulda taken a picture of it.
* Home by 6:15 p.m. to watch the World Series, read the paper, etc. Came in at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and do some online research using MyHeritage record matches for Find A Grave entries, adding content and sources to the database. Down to 1045 matches to confirm. Sources are up to 45455.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.