A pretty typical genealogy Friday, except for the start of the day.
* Up early at 6:30 a.m. to get dressed and go off to the health center for my lab tests. Home by 7:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - This Week's Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments. Worked in Mocavo for awhile, then wrote Finding Mocavo.com Record Collections for Free Searching.
* Registered for RootsTech 2014, then answered several emails.
* Researched and wrote Source Citations for "Ohio County Marriages, 1789-1994" Record Collection on FamilySearch.org. This took awhile, but I learned something. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and watch the NLCS game. Still going as I write this 4 hours later.
* On the computer at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then started adding census citations and editing notes for several Seaver families.
* Remembered that I needed to write the Saturday posts tonight. Checked Facebook again, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.