This was almost an all-genealogy Saturday...
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Gathered my pack and syllabus and off to SDGS program meeting at 9:15 a.m. Got there by 9:45, talked to Diane, Paul and CeCe. CeCe gave a fantastic presentation on DNA - great graphics and great delivery. Then the break, and the second hour was questions and answers. Even got my picture taken with her - thanks, Paul.
* Went to lunch with Pam and Gene, Phyllis, Gloria and Jackie at Coco's. Home by 2 p.m.
* Read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What is Your Birth Surname Henry Number? posted. Tweeted it.
* Checked Facebook, and added cruise pictures, with comments. Looked for Lancashire folks in England births on FamilySearch. I need to source these.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch football and baseball, eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and do some online research in the Ds. Found quite a bit of new content using Ancestry, AmericanAncestors and FamilySearch. Watched bits of the baseball game off and on, Detroit beat Boston 1-0.
* Online at 9:20 p.m. to read, then do more research adding content and sources to the database. Down through Dickinson.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.