The genealogy work was interrupted by a CVGS boring board meeting, but I managed to add quite a bit to the database today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 272: The Getaway Car and then SDGS Having a Big Library Sale on September 6th to 8th and set it for later. Answered some email. Worked in Ancestry looking for Richmond data to add to the database - found some data for distant cousins.
* Printed off the CVGS stuff, and left at 11:30 p.m. for the bank and the library. Meeting started at 12:05 p.m. (a record) and we were doing great until we had about 45 minutes of discussion that should have been done in committee, plus some arguments. Frustrating. Out finally after 2 p.m.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, answer email, then researched and wrote Another Ancestry.com "Old Search" vs. "New Search" Comparison.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch tennis, read the paper, eat dinner, take out the trash, and then found out the Padres game started at 3:40. Tuned in in the 7th it was 8-5 Giants, ended up 13-5. At least I didn't suffer through 3.5 hours of it, only 1.5 hours!
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, answer email, then work in the database adding Find A Grave info using the MyHeritage record matches. Confirmed about 40, only 1226 to go! This is new ones due to the recent update on MyHeritage. Added over 100 sources tonight.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.