I didn't do one useful bit of genealogy research all day...but still made some progress.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use "Story View" on Ancestry.com. Wrote Free CVGS Seminar on Saturday, 7 September - "A Century of Service - A Genealogist's Perspective" and set it for late in the morning.
* Worked in the FS Family Tree for awhile looking at the George Soule material. What a bigger mess.
* Had lunch and off to the dentist for my cleaning. Stopped and got my pre-cruise haircut too. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote Sorting Out How to Work With the FamilySearch Family Tree Problems. Answered some email.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. and watched TV news, ate dinner, and was back online at 5:15 p.m. to start on the CVGS newsletter. got it 60% finished.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Switched back and forth with WDYTYA? after 9 to see Trisha Yearwood's story and the Padres beat the Giants 3-2. Now 62-76, and back in 4th place.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment