This was Labor Day, and not a day of rest, unless you count the short nap I took before dinner.
* Read emails and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 187: Probate Records of Henry Carringer (1800-1879) in Louisa County, Iowa (Part 3) posted.
* Got dressed and cleaned up before 8:45 a.m. so I could join the Mondays With Myrt Hangout on Air. Had a pretty good session - I discussed my recent research finds and also how I save my email.
* Wrote Labor Day - "There are things that happen in a second that take a lifetime to explain."
* We left at 11 a.m. for lunch at In'n'Out and then took the trolley to Petco Park for the Padres game, which started at 12:40 p.m. Pads won 4-1. Visited by a former softball coach who recognized us! Pads won 4-1 over Giants to tie them at 61-76 in the standings.
* Home by 4:30 p.m. to read, noted that The Problem with FamilySearch Family Tree - Thomas Dudley (1576-1653) posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and take a short nap, then dinner, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Legacy cruise presentation, and then worked in the database adding content and sources. Deleted some extraneous persons also.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook , answered emails, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.