California as a state is 163 years old today. Nobody got the day off.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 188: 1847 Deed of Samuel Munroe to Isaac Seaver 3rd in Gardner, Mass. posted.
* Packed up the laptop and off at 9 for the school, met the teacher, gave my talk, answered questions, done after an hour. Home by 11 a.m. to read, eat lunch, and back for the 12:30 class - did the same thing. Home by 1 p.m. to note that Inquiring Minds Want to Know More About the FamilySearch and Ancestry Partnership posted.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and futzed around for awhile, worked in the database a bit, wrote and answered some email, and finally wrote Recently Added Databases on NEHGS AmericanAncestors.org. Did some more database work.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, then online to listen to Mondays with Myrt and work in the database some more, and went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Chargers game.
* Read the paper waiting for the game to start, Chargers lead after the first half 21-7. I knew that was too good to be true...flashback to the Denver game last year. Houston turned it on in the second half winning it 24-7, and won the game 31-28 with a last second field goal.
* Online to read, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.