We leave on our Panama Canal cruise in two short weeks. I'll be real busy these next two weeks getting posts scheduled on Genea-Musings, plus my special project and family things.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1-7 September 2013 post. Worked on the Amanuensis Monday post because I won't have much time on Monday morning.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. to watch NFL football. Worked on presentation for special project - adapted an earlier talk down to 30 minutes or so.
* Had lunch, watched football, and at 1:30 p.m. came back and edited two handouts for the project. Wrote Vote for Your Favorite Genealogy "Rock Stars" Now!
* Back to watch football and read the paper, before we took off at 3:30 p.m. to go to Jean's birthday. I took her a copy of her father's World War I draft registration card for her birthday. We had a nice dinner at 94th Aero Squadron, with Barb, Jean and Karen.
* Home by 7:15 p.m. to read, edit the handouts and talk one time, made PDFs, and added to flash drive, Dropbox and laptop computer.
* Wrote a post for Monday mid-day because I'll be gone on my project until after 2 p.m. on Monday. Then worked in the database a bit adding Notes to some Events and relationships.
* Checked Facebook, started the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.