This is a big day in our family, my grandson Lucas was 10 today. We called tonight to sing to me and asked him what he was going to buy with our gift.
* Read email and blogs, and researched and wrote First Look at Family Tree Maker 2014 - Post 1: Family View. Also added the head shot images to the Portrait image for the ancestors. Still have more to do, but I figured out how to do it. More FTM 2014 posts to come.
* Discovered new databases on Ancestry.com, so I wrote 20th Century Massachusetts Vital Record Indexes New on Ancestry.com and set it for later. Did more exploring there too. also saw the updated Colorado marriages on FamilySearch and mined that for Seaver, Vaux and Carringer data.
* Wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog - the Seminar review, the newsletter summary and another one. Wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find Out New or Updated Databases on Ancestry.com and set it for later.
* Checked Facebook and then transcribed two more land deeds for Isaac Seaver so that I have some amanuensis Monday posts while we're away on the cruise.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. We left at 5:20 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's and were home by 6:15. I watched the rest of the game. The Pads beat Philly 8-2 and it wasn't that close. Now 66-77 and won 6 out of 7.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post. Fired up the laptop and downloaded FTM 2014 to it. Worked in the database adding content and sources for awhile.
* At 9 p.m. went in to watch the Jim Parsons episode of WDYTYA? A good episode, interesting to see the early Louisiana and pre-revolution French records.
* Online again at 10 p.m. to read, answer email and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10 hours.