8 months down, 4 months to go in 2013. The Legacy cruise leaves in 3 weeks. I guess I'd better start printing out the syllabus and getting my presentation updated.
* Read email and blogs, finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 to 31 August 2013 and set it to post after noon.
* We went off to church at 9:30, and home by 11:30. Desktop computer was unresponsive, reboot and works fine. I have no clue why this happens once or twice a week.
* Worked in New Hampshire probate records looking for Burgess Metcalf in 1816 in Piermont and Michael Metcalf in 1771 in Keene - don't think they had a probate record.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and take a nap. Pads lost 2-1 to Dodgers again.
* Checked Facebook and Google+, did some online research and went in at 5 p.m. to make dinner and eat, watch TV news, water the back yard, and fill the bird feeder.
* Online again at 6 p.m., watched the DearMyrtle's MGP Study on YouTube until 7 p.m., then wrote two posts for Monday. Did online research adding sources and content for Davis folks.
* Started the Best Of post, printed out the SDGS Newsletter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.