It was almost a good genealogy day - some blogging, a CVGS meeting, some research and worknig in the database.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 268: Linda and Randy on the Deck and then SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 August: Mary Van Orsdol and set it for later.
* Worked in the Massachusetts land records for awhile - identified Brown deeds around Southborough, and started finding them. Nabbed four before I went off to lunch.
* Went to the pharmacy, then treated myself to McDonalds chicken nuggets and one choc chip cookie - been a good boy recently. Then off to the library for the CVGS board meeting. Looked in on John's group, and helped Marie and Kathleen a bit. Board meeting started late and ran late - too much talk, not enough organization/succinctness. Got a new book.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game, dozed a bit. Pads lost 10-3 to the Orioles. Drat, back to 52-62, 10 games under.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Listing my Mary LNU Elusive Ancestors. Answered some email, worked in the database tracking down an answer. Made a list of problems.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, help with the wash, and put out the trash, then online to work on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 70% finished. Then fixed the first set of problems, so made another set and fixed them too. Worked in the database finding Vermont and New Hampshire VRs on FamilySearch for my Underhill and related lines. Still lots more to do! Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.