* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 176: Death Certificate for Emily Kemp (Auble) Carringer (1899-1977) and then worked on and posted Searching for Hannah Brown's Parents - Post 3. I'd like to think that I narrowed the candidates down significantly, assuming my assumptions are correct.
* Answered some emails, did some research to support them, and then added to the Best Of post. Added many sources and some content from the Stephens Hopkins Mayflower book to my database (copied pages at SDGS in early July!). Worked on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Went in and ate dinner, then back to work on the Newsletter, and got it 90% done, just waiting on Susi for an article. Checked Facebook.
* Went in and watched the first half of the Chargers game. Boring exhibition game. The first string did OK against Seattle's first string. Ended up losing 31-10.
* Linda came home from her day and dinner out with GNO. Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the database a bit - got the Joel Seaverns and Ann Seaver family done using American ancestors - probably about 20 sources added and lots of content.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.