I made some research progress today (I think) , plus the usual things.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Genealogical Eclectica for Tuesday, 6 August post.
* Got into the Brown material again, and wrote Searching for Hannah Brown's Birth Parents - Post 2 in an effort to sort it out - it really helps me to write things out - I see more issues that way.
* Worked in the database some more on the Browns - it helps to get the material in so I can see it in a chart or report.
* Wrote Contest to Win a Free Copy of Family Tree Maker 2012. Worked in the database some more on the Browns. Finally did the online checkin for the cruise and printed off the papers.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to start the next CVGS Newsletter - only 10% done at this point,. The target publication date is Saturday.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read my book and then watched WDYTYA? Saw the last outs of the Padres game - we lost 4-1 to the Orioles.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.