It was another stay-at-home day, and I watched WDYTYA? and my Padres won another game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - William and Catherine (Lewis) Hutchinson in Norfolk County, Ontario.
* Edited the Ancestry presentation and handout for Saturday's talk. Managed to add only one slide, and had to change about 10 screen shots.
* Used the magic URL to get the Member Tree search feature back, and captured a bunch of Massachusetts Town and Vital Record images, renamed them, and put them in the To Be Filed folder to add to my Media when I have a chance.
* Researched and wrote Using the Web Tags Feature in RootsMagic 6, then wrote The Ancestry.com "Suggested Records" Features Helps Me Again, and set it for later.
* Checked Facebook, Twitter and Google+, answered some email, then worked in the database a bit seeing if Ancestry had more records for some of my ancestors. They didn't. Oh well. It was a fun hour.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and watch the Padres game. We won 7-5 over the Rockies, so we're now 54-65.
* Online at 8:30 to quickly read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and then back to watch WDYTYA? at 9 p.m. TLC in HD had it this week. I learned some history and enjoyed the show.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Note: Had to reboot twice today - computer ran real slow in the morning so rebooted, which helped. Then tonight the CPU was 100% for awhile, so I ended the CopyAgent process and tried to end the Windows Search Filter Host but that one won't stop. CPU is about 60% use now. May have to reboot again.