Almost all genealogy all day - took a break for dinner and a terrible Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of John Mousall (1595-1665) of Woburn, Mass. posted.
* Went on the panel on Mondays With Myrt at 9 a.m., was able to share about the new Ancestry tree features, PERSI and the GPS terminology.
* Answered some email, then wrote Dear Randy - How Do I Download a GEDCOM File From My Ancestry Member Tree? Had lunch, and then researched and wrote Searching for Hannah Brown's Parents - Post 4.
* Added several more Brown families to the database, then searched for land records for Brown and Phillips in Middlesex County, Mass. The index is not nearly as helpful as Worcester was (showed the towns where the land was).
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper and read my book. got the front plants watered, Ruthie's mail and the dishes washed before I stopped watching. I think the final was 13-2 against the Rockies. Pads now 53-65.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, work in the database adding sources and content. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.