It was almost an all genealogy day - including the CVGS research group at the library.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 269: The Wedding Cake Picture and then CGSSD Program on Saturday, 17 August: Searching Ancestry.com Effectively and set it for later.
* Had lunch, gathered the laptop and the tablet and left at 11:15 a.m. for the library. Got set up in the conference room, Gary brought the projector right at 12 noon, and the meeting started at 12:10 p.m. I talked for an hour, and then they shared for an hour. Got a book and stopped at the bank and gas station.
* Online at 2:30p .m. to read, struggled to find something to blog about, finally wrote Dear Randy - Where Did You Get All of Those Probate Records?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, feed the birds, and put the trash out.
* Online again at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then worked in the database, adding content and sources. Answered some email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.