I didn't get a lot done, but I advanced the ball in the database a bit and found something new on Ancestry.
* Read email and blogs, finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs - 4 to 10 August 2013, and went off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 to watch the Padres game. It went fast through 9 innings, then ended 3-2 Reds in the 13th. Drat (Pads now 53-63).
* Online to post the Best Of post (forgot to do it in the morning), then sent the CVGS Newsletter out, answered some email, checked Facebook, and researched and wrote Ancestry.com Member Tree Changes.
* Took Linda out to dinner at Lolita's, and then ColdStone for dessert (yes, I cheated on my diet...).
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to read, then watched the first hour of the MGP Study Group on YouTube, wrote a post for Monday, and worked in the database adding content and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.