I didn't do a lot of research or database entry, and I did no blogging, today - but it was a full day. With good baseball news.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (colonial Rhode Island) posted. Printed the black/white copy of the CVGS Newsletter.
* Gathered my book bag and flyers and off to SDGS meeting in Lake Murray area. got there at 9:30 a.m., talked to Mary VO before the program, announced the CVGS seminar, and Mary had two excellent presentations. Had several snacks at the break.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Spin the Ancestor Roulette Wheel! posted, and printed off the CVGS mail list. Left at 1:30 p.m. to the UPS Store to publish the newsletter, and took it to the post office.
* Home before 3 p.m. to read, worked in the database awhile, got sleepy, went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, had a nap, ate dinner, read the paper, got Ruth's mail, watered the back yard and fed the birds. Pads won 3-1 over the Reds (now 53-63), and then watched Eastlake win the Western Region LL title and will go to Williamsport for the world Series. 5 years ago, the Parkview LL won it all - they're just up the street less than am ile away.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the MyHeritage Record Matches in Find A Grave. Did 30 matches, and added some sources and content to the database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Worked on genealogy for 8.0 hours.