It was a busy weekend, with the grandgirls here to visit and enjoy Grandpa and Grandma Camp.
1) Thursday - we met Tami in Carlsbad to pick up the girls, had lunch at Ruby's and were home by 1 p.m. We went to the Padres-Giants game on Thursday night, we lost 4-2 (drat). Had a trolley malfunction on the way home - had to get off and wait for the next one, so home after 11.
The only genealogy on Thursday was reading email, blogs, and editing the presentations.
2) Friday - was able to write some blog posts today, plus did a final edit on the two presentations. The girls went swimming with Linda in the afternoon, and we went to Chik Fil A for dinner. Did some blog writing in the evening.
3) Saturday - I left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS program meeting, gave my two presentations, and was to church at 1 p.m. to grab some lunch at the memorial service for Dick. Home soon after!
Home to take a nap, wokr with the girls, read a bit, and we left at 5 p.m. for In N Out for dinner and then the trolley to Petco Park for the Padres-Giants game. Lincecum threw a no-hitter (my 3rd, I think) and the Pads lost 9-0. No trolley problems!
4) Sunday, 14 July -- got the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7 to 13 July 2013 post ready to go, and we went off to church aft 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:45 a.m. to have lunch.
Did a little research before I went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Payback, Pads won 10-1 (so now 42-54, lost 17 of 21).
* Tami came, so we packed the girls up, and we went to Lolita's for dinner, and they went home.
* Online at 5 p.m. to watch the Mastering Genealogy Proof HOA on YouTube, while reading and doing some research work also.
* Wrote two blog posts for Monday morning, and did some random online research to fill holes in the database, adding content and sources. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.