It was a pretty typical July Monday here in the Genea-Cave, some blogging, some research, some reading, and my OASIS class.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Agreement by Sons of Henry and Ann (--?--) Collins in 1694. posted.
* Gathered my laptop and handouts and flash drive, and off to my OASIS class at 9:15 a.m. Got set up, and was ready for 11 students at 10:15 a.m. It was over at 12:30 and I was home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch. Noted that Interesting Questions About Online Family Trees posted.
* Read, then watched this mornings Mondays with Myrt HOA. Worked a little in the database, then wrote Do RootsMagic 6 Source Template Citations Transfer to FamilySearch Family Tree? The short answer is yes.
* did more online research, adding content and sources from online databases, until 5 p.m. when I went in to watch the Home Run Derby and eat dinner, then watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and do some more database work adding sources and content, and deleting extraneous persons I don't need in my tree.
* At 10 p.m., checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.