It was a very typical summer genealogy Wednesday - a CVGS meeting, a Padres game, and genealogy before, in between, and after.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 264: Practicing for the Next Day. Wrote Ancestry.com Presentations at SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 13 July and set it for later.
* Gathered the stuff and left at 11:15 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Research Group. Set up the laptop and projector, and fired up the tablet so I had wi-fi (the library wi-fi in the conference room stills sucks!). Meeting started at 12 noon, we had 16 or so, and it went well. Afterwards, got two books and stopped at the bank.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then write Creating a Source Citation for an Online Newspaper Collection in Legacy Family Tree 7.5.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. did my chores, then online after 6 p.m. to write tow blog posts for Thursday.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, do more chores, and start my new book. Pads lost 5-4 to the Rockies.
* Online at 10:50 p.m. to add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.