I was home all day today on the computer until dinner time, and then watched the Padres game. A WIN finally.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote This Week's Genealogical Eclectica - 9 July 2013. I need to add to that during the week rather than do it all on Tuesday morning.
* Watched most of the Mondays With Myrt HOA - skipped through it. Worked in GenealogyBank for the rest of the morning adding Seaver obituaries and source citations to the database. Probably added 20 to 30 obits and associated data, including spouses and children to some families.
* Researched and wrote Creating a Source Citation for an Online Newspaper Collection based on the morning's work.
* Did some more in GenealogyBank until about 3 p.m. Checked Facebook, answered some email, edited my cruise syllabus and sent it off.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. to take Ruthie to dinner for her birthday at the Barbecue Pit in NC. Then home by 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game. got the paper read, and my book finished just as the Padres won, 2-1 over the Rockies (won 1 in a row, 2 out of 11, now 41-50, still last place in the NLWest, a big hole to climb out of).
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.