I stayed home today - only went out to feed the birds tonight. It was an all-genealogy day until the all-Star Game came on.
* Went to the Health Center at 7 a.m. for my blood work, home by 7:30 to eat breakfast. Read email and blogs, then finished up the This Week's Genealogical Eclectica - 16 July 2013 post.
* Worked in the database for awhile, finding missing data for persons, also answered several emails. Wrote the Am I A Bad Researcher Because I Cite "Indexes?" post.
* Worked some more in the database, adding sources and content, and wrote Dear Randy - How do You Name a Downloaded Census Image? Worked a bit in RootsMagic getting prepared for my class on Saturday, and then checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the All-Star Game, eat dinner and read the paper, and then my book.
Americans won 3-0. boring.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, work more on the database - captured census and other records for the extended Kemp family, and added sources. Posted "Hack Genealogy" Website Announcement and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.