I love days like this, all genealogy, no baseball game, the only thing that was messed up was the CVGS Computer Group meeting.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 265: Lyle and Emily (Auble) Carringer in 1970. Wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 20 July on BLM/GLO Records and Google Earth and set it for later.
* Answered some email and checked the new collections on Ancestry (one) and FamilySearch (three). Nothing I can use.
* Had lunch and off to the library at 11:30 to find out that Computer Group was cancelled. Sat around and talked to others until 12:30. Went to the bank and home by 1 p.m.
* Worked in Massachusetts Land Records on FamilySearch - captured pages for Isaac Buck, Joseph Richards and John Phillips in Worcester County. Made a list of candidate deeds to find. Also captured some images from Massachusetts Town and Vital Records on Ancestry.
* Researched and wrote What Exactly is "Indirect Evidence?" Started capturing deeds in Worcester County.
* Went in to watch TV news, eat dinner, wash dishes, water front plants and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, answer some email, find the rest of the deeds, add several of the Richman and Rich families to FamilySearch Family Tree, and work in the database randomly adding content from online sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.