This was a pretty typical 4th of July for us - we stayed home, watched baseball, went to the fireworks after dark.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Independence Day - My Revolutionary War Soldiers posted.
* Revised the Member Tree presentation, and the handout too. Then went in to watch the Padres game with Boston - lost again, 8-2 (6 straight losses, now 40-46, we need our players back!).
* Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1820 U.S. Census Record for Jonathan Oatley Household posted. Revised the Search presentation and the handout - almost every screen due to Ancestry revisions. Now i'm behind schedule!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then mowed the front lawn, put out the trash, and washed the dishes.
* Worked a bit in RM adding info to FSFT...but we left at 7 p.m. to go to ColdStone for ice cream, and home. I did more RM to FSFT work, and we went off at 8:30 p.m. to watch fireworks over the country club at our church parking lot. Some friends were there. Good show - started early at 8:45 p.m. Home by 9:30 p.m.
* Worked awhile in RM to FSFT again - actually found useful info in FSFT for some spouses of collateral Carringers. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.