Now I'm getting busy, but I have a plan...if things don't mess them up.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 263: The Night Before the Best Day of My Life, and then wrote Significant New England Record Collections Added to Ancestry.com.
* Answered email, printed off the CVGS materials, and off to the Board meeting at 11:30 a.m. Lasted until 1:45 p.m. Feel like everything got pushed out a month, except the workshop I agreed to do got pushed up a month to 3 August.
* Home at 2 p.m. to read, researched and wrote Significant New England Record Collections Added to Ancestry.com.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, had dinner, read the paper, filled the bird feeder, and the Pads lost 2-1 to Red Sox on a walkoff homer. Drat - now 40-45, lost 5 straight.
* Worked on the CVGS newsletter for almost two hours, maybe 60% done. Then did some online research in FindMyPast and Ancestry finding data for folks without dates/places. Some success, and some sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote the 4th of July post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.