Today seemed like a Sunday because we had Thursday off, so now we have a whole weekend to go! Cool. Got several projects almost finished today...feels good, relieves deadline pressure.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Useful Reader Comments, mainly about Ancestry old and new search.
* Got started on the OASIS handouts and presentations. Got the first two done in the morning. Had to change the FamilySearch screens. Added more links to the handout to reflect those changes.
* Research and wrote Comparing "Old Search" and "New Search" Results on Ancestry.com - Exact Matches.
* Back into the presentations, got the other two done. They all need one more editor pass. Need to print them up on Saturday.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and got it 80% finished. Waited for one missing piece.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, eat dinner, water the front plants, and wash the dishes. Pads lost to the Nats 8-5, and it wasn't that close (AAARRRGGGHHHH - 7 straight, now 40-47, woe, woe, woe. What's a Padres fan to do?).
* Online at 7:30 p.m., Worked more on the CVGS Newsletter, and the missing piece arrive at about 8:30 p.m. Included it, and now it's about 98% done. Have some white space to fill. Need to print and mail this on Saturday also.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then did more online research several Mass. families that needed dates, place and sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Done.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.