I stayed home almost all day...and did genealogy most of the day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1838 Guardianship Record for Isaac Seaver 3rd and then wrote New RootsMagic 6 Feature - Problem Alerts and set it for later.
* Got the laptop turned on, and added the later RootsMagic database, then downloaded Google Earth to prepare for the Saturday CGSSD meeting.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. to go to the Rohr Retirees lunch at Sunset at the Park with 20 other retirees - some new faces. Had a Cobb salad and talked with the guys and gals. Home at 1 p.m.
* Read, then transcribed three of the deed entries for Isaac Seaver that I captured several weeks ago from the Massachusetts Land Records. Several more to go. Need to remember to add them to the Research Log, then event and source them. Also need to find the land on a map if possible.
* Wrote Have You Posted Your Genealogy Research on the Internet? I Practice PMGDOE!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, feed the birds and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database adding content and sources to folks without birth dates, death dates, etc. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.