It was a stay-at-home Friday - I did genealogy and watched the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Useful Reader Cmments.
* Worked in the database adding the Mass. Land Records for Isaac Seaver into a Research Log for his records. Then I added Correspondence items for Seaver to see how it works. I wish it let me put items into a surname folder.
* Answered some email, did some database work finding and adding sources and data, then * researched and posted The "Rivers of America" Map.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and my book, and watch the Padres game. Pads lost to the Cards 9-6 and it wasn't that close!
* Online at 8:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, add Probate events, sources and notes to some ancestors, then worked in the database adding sources and content. Copied RootsMagic file to laptop, and got it ready for Saturday at CGSSD. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.