It was a very full genealogy day, and I finished two projects. One more to finish...the SDGS talk handouts. Then they start over again, it seems.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, then off to the Bible Study breakfast at Marie Callenders. Only 5 guys there.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to note that Surname Saturday - COLLINS (England to Colonial Massachusetts) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your "Genealogy Pie".
* Printed off the four OASIS syllabi after one more edit round. Then printed off the CVGS Newsletter after one more editing round.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game...took a nap, read the paper. Gathered the copy material up at 2:15 p.m. and went to the UPS Store to publish the Newsletter and get my 12 copies for the OASIS classes. Had to take the Newsletters to the Post Office.
* Home at 3 p.m. to watch the Padres lose, 5-4 to the Nats (8 straight losses, now 40-48, woe is us!). We ate dinner.
* Online at 5 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email ,check Facebook and Google+.
* Added source citations for transcribed probate records for the Hildreth part of the Seaver ancestry. Then worked in the database until 9:45 p.m. adding content and sources from Ancestry, FamilySearch, AmericanAncestors databases, plus some FindAGrave! Whew. Most I've done in awhile. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.