July is almost two thirds over, and our cruise is only two months away.
* Read email and blogs, left at 8:10 a.m. for UCSD and the CGSSD meeting. Got there by 8:45 a.m., got the laptop set up, and did the RootsMagic class for the first hour. Moved to the second room, and set up the laptop with the GLO site, Earthpoint, and Google Earth open, and watched Blythe Stokes presentation. Was able to find Devier Smith and Henry Carringer in Cheyenne County, Kansas! Genea-gasms!
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, and note that Surname Saturday - SMITH (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Rivers of Your Ancestors posted.
* Read email and blogs, then worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources. Checked Facebook and Google+ too.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, almost got a nap, eat dinner, water the front plants, get Ruthie's mail, and wash the dishes. Pads won 5-3 over the Cards, so now 43-55, and broke the 10 game road losing streak.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database adding content and sources. Also made reservations for returning from the cruise, but made them for the wrong day! Dumb move, didn't double check the date. Drat. Will have to change it since the cruise isn't there yet. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.