My Genea-Musings and Geneaholic stats went haywire today - I wonder why? Perhaps folks changing to Feedly from Google Reader? I received about 400 feeds from one blog today that posts one a week. Will be interesting to see if that continues. The Google Stats don't show a specific blog post. My other metrics on Sitemeter don't show a big jump...and the Stats for Referring sites on Google show a big jump.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use FamilySearch Research Wiki to Find Online Record Collections and finished Eclectica Tuesday Genealogy Findings and set it for later.
* Got started again on my AMT presentation, and then went off to lunch with Ruth H. She's had some interesting genealogy experiences this last year!
* Home at 1:30 p.m. to find the pest company coming soon to spray the outside foundation, remove spider webs and wasp nests, set mouse traps, and spray inside baseboards.
* Did some more work on the presentation, but the pest company came at 3 p.m. and we left at 3:30 p.m. to visit Ruthie at her new place. We stayed for dinner, and saw Nina too. Home by 6:30 p.m.
* Read a bit, then went in and watched the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Patterson book. Pads lost 6-2 to the Phillies, back to .500 at 39-39.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.