No database or online research today - too many irons in the fire, plus a Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Michael Bowden (1673-1741) posted, and participated in the Mondays with Myrt Hangout on Air.
* Worked a bit on my Ancestry Member Tree presentation for SDGS in 3 weeks. Bagged the two caught mice in the kitchen, and noticed another one caught behind the TV. The sticky traps work great! That's 8 caught with 6 traps so far in the past month.
* Researched and wrote Beginners, Professionals, Sources, Citations, EE, and More.
* Worked in RootsMagic adding facts and sources to FamilySearch Family Tree for several of my ancestral families. Found several Events were missing, so found the images and added images and sources to the database, then to the FSFT.
* Added to the Best Of post and the Eclectica post. Where did the time go? Wrote Free Access to Irish Records on FindMyPast.com - June 27th to 30th.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, into Petco Park by 6:30 p.m., read the paper, watched the game - boring until the 9th inning. Behind 3-0, Pads rallied to tie in the 9th and won it in the 10th. Home by 11 p.m. (just made the 10:30 trolley).
* Checked email and blogs, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.