This was a very typical summer Wednesday - some blogging, a CVGS meeting, some research, and a Padres game. Got very little done today, and did not work on them ost important task at all.
* Read email and blogs, found some photos hiding in a file, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 262: My Four-Generation Picture. Answered some email, and wrote Does MyHeritage Show Living Persons in Their Family Trees?
* We left at 10:45 a.m. for the CVGS picnic at the Brocks. Had a great time talking to friends, hearing about attendees ancestral origins, and playing a genea-trivia game. Plus the horse...
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote I've Switched to Feedly for My Blog Reading before watching the last half of the RootsMagic 6 webinar, and working a bit in the FSFT using RM6.
* Went in for dinner, did some chores, and online at 6:30 p.m. to work some more in the FSFT and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in to watch the Padres game at 7:30 p.m., read the paper, finished my Patterson book, updated my iPhone apps, checked more into the Legacy Tex app, and Pads lost 7-5 to the Phillies in 13 innings. Drat (now 39-40, 3 games out).
* Quickly read blogs, checked Facebook, wrote this post and off to bed.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.