The days just seem to fly by - we're almost to the middle of June, for crying out loud (one of my father's favorite sayings!).
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for Jonathan Oatley Family, and another one for next week.
* Went off at 9:45 a.m. for my doctor visit - he was happy with 9 lb weight loss, but not too-high blood sugar. Drat. Told him my toes were numb, too.
* Home by 10:45 a.m. to read, then finished up the first draft of my FamilySearch presentation (given on 22 June).
* Had lunch, then worked in RootsMagic 6 and FS Family Tree some more, adding content to both, and finding sources for my database. Wrote Adding Data to RootsMagic 6 While Enriching Data on FamilySearch Family Tree. Continued working in RM6/FSFT on my Dill line.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, then trimmed and mowed the back yard, and watered it too.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, write two reviews for next week, and another blog post. Then back to RM6/FSFT, and then tried to find sources for the events I added to the database. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.