It was an all genealogy day today - forgot about the Padres game at 1 p.m. Pads won 5-3 over Braves, now 32-34.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 260: Dorothy, Emily and Evelyn in 1921 and another for next week. Then wrote an Amanuensis Monday post for next week, and a Tuesday's Tip too.
* Posted Book Notice: "Aspen's Roots," by Paul Sullivan. Got the laptop on and added the SCGS syllabus, the latest RootsMagic database, and the SCGS photos. Packed up everything at 11:45 a.m., had lunch and off to the library.
* Had to wait until 1 p.m. for the CVGS Research Group in the auditorium. Got set up, and hosted the meeting until 3 p.m.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, answer email, write Using RootsMagic 6 to Add a New Person to the FamilySearch Family Tree. Worked in the FS Family Tree for awhile also.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, take out the trash, water the plants and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. and spent over 3 hours adding info, making corrections, etc. for the Nathan Gates family (including all 15 children and their spouses) in FamilySearch Family Tree using RootsMagic 6. Added a few items from FamilySearch also, and found some of the dates/places on Ancestry and AmericanAncestors records.
* Updated the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.